Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Makeup Tip Tuesday: Mascara FAIL Quick Fix


No. Just. NO.
You are applying your makeup and you are done doing your foundation and your eye shadow. You admire yourself for doing such a good job with your eyes and face. Now you apply mascara like you normally would. After that, you see a huge black spot either on your nose or your cheek. You get a cotton bud and erase it, but you only made it worse by smudging it more. Right then, when you blinked/closed your eyes, mascara marks are now all over your under-eye area! So, you get your concealer and dabbed it on, but it still won't totally hide it and ruined your flawless foundation application! Therefore, you curse the mascara gods and question why mascara application can be so messy. (Who can relate to this? I can. Haha!) Cleaning up mascara mishaps can be a pain. So today, I'll give you a quick fix for this kind of accident. 


It's important to wait for the mascara smear to dry before you try taking it out. When you clean it up when it's wet, it would tend to spread and smudge more. By drying it first, the mascara will harden and flake, making it easier to remove by using a cotton bud. You can use one that's dry or dipped in moisturizer/makeup remover. Whatever works for you! :)

3 comments:

  1. HERPES CURE IS REAL:

    Indeed Doctor Disu has a cure for Herpes Virus,
    I was once victim of the herpes virus with many epidemics on my body, I was cured of the virus thanks to the help of Doctor Disu herbal medicine. I have met most of his patient testimonials on blogs and social media pages, cured of various illnesses. I contacted him with his email address to which he replied and asked me a few questions and the preparation method for which I paid, he sent me herbal medicines and with his prescription I drank herbal medicine for 21 days and the epidemics on my body were healed after concluding herbal medicine, I went for the test and my result was negative with no trace of virus in my blood. You can also be cured, contact him on his official email; africanherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348167485904.

    He said he had an herbal remedy for
    Diabetes, cancer, PENIS ENLARGMENT,
    HIV, heart disease and liver disease
    website: https://drdisuafricanherbalcure.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or website: www.dronokunherbalcure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete